Sales Support Manager at Realtor.com
Our employees can choose what works for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow employees to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
News Corp is currently looking for a Sales Support Manager to join our New Homes team to support the 2nd largest real estate website, realtor.com®. The Account Manager works in partnership with the realtor.com® New Homes Sales team and reports to the Vice President of Sales. This position does not manage personnel, but serves as the liaison between sales, our customers and our internal media, operations and finance functions.
Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging our teams to be their best every day. This role requires an individual who can successfully manage several projects at once, ensuring that schedules are kept and deadlines met. Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail and flexibility are an absolute must and is critical to
the success of this role. Excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills are key, as well as the ability to assess priorities and complete assignments in a timely and thorough manner. The candidate must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and interfacing with all levels within our organization and with our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with the sales team to ensure successful online campaign development and implementation across the Move Network
- Work with the sales team on creating proposals/media plans in response to Agency/Client RFP’s (Request for Proposals)
- Research available inventory, prices, and create targeted and valuable, advertising campaigns for clients to run across the Move.com network
- Enter, manage and approve media plans, while focusing on a balance of strong media solutions for client and profitability for Move.com
- Provide research assistance for the sales teams. Candidate needs to feel comfortable analyzing data, summarizing key findings and incorporating data into proposals
- Implement Insertion Orders, campaigns; work with Ad Operations on campaign implementation
- Resolve technical issues that may arise with Ad Operations
- Ensure contracts are compliant with s SOX policies
- Manage existing campaigns and optimize results based on client needs
- Provide campaign status reporting to clients and sales teams. Analyze internal or third party reports and indicate where campaigns are at risk of under-delivery
- Work with finance at the end of all campaigns to provide reports and actual revenue numbers
- Help sales team identify prospect contact information in key markets
- Set up and manage builder and agency accounts in Salesforce
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate proficiency in mathematical calculations and spread-sheet based analysis
- Possesses both analytical and creative thinking skills, key to developing successful media plans for clients
- Bachelor’s degree+ a plus
- 3-4+ years online media experience or commensurate office experience required, with advertising agency experience a plus
- Experience working on custom content, branded utilities and branded content is a strong plus.
- Experience with ad serving technologies is required
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to manage, collect and integrate online advertising reporting data from multiple sources, to include sites, ad-servers, and other sources
- Superior Microsoft Excel capabilities a must
realtor.com® offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment including a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and holidays. What should excite you about Move is not where we are located or which dental plan we offer, but the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing the real estate industry and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an industry that touches everyone’s lives.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.