Salesforce Administrator at ThousandEyes (part of Cisco)
ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
About the Role
ThousandEyes is seeking a highly motivated Salesforce Administrator to join our Sales Operations team in our Austin office. You’ll be a key member of our Sales Operations team and instrumental in defining the business processes to scale the company. As the point person for day-to-day operations, you’ll work closely with the cross-functional business partners across the organization. You will be responsible for ongoing optimization requests of our Salesforce instance by responding to issues, developing processes based on best practices and implementing automation to increase efficiency. This position requires an individual who is team-oriented, excited to support a growing sales org, driven to produce high-quality results, and a self starter that thrives on learning and continued improvement.
- Be the first level of support when it comes to Salesforce bugs and technical issues
- Help manage our users (adding new hires and removing terms)
- Create and maintain custom fields, workflow rules, process builders, validation rules, etc.
- Help strategize how to scale our Salesforce org (we’re growing rapidly!) and pinpoint where we can be more efficient
- Maintain and support third party integrations
- Assist in keeping our Salesforce data hygiene clean
- 1-2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a Sales org
- Solid understanding of Salesforce automation tools and experience with large data cleanup projects
- Experience building and maintaining Standard & Custom Fields, Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Validation Rules, Reporting, and Dashboards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to think through scenarios, understand the impact to the business, provide and execute recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with different levels within an organization, create documentation and provide training to users with varying technical backgrounds.
- Willingness to jump in and help on projects that pop up and learn something new
It’s a plus if you have the following:
- Experience with Lightning
- Experience with 3rd party integrations such as Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick), Marketo, and Data Loader
- Broad experience working with Executives, Marketing, Sales, Support, and Finance users and understanding their diverse needs
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred