Salesforce Administrator at OJO Labs
What you'll do:
- Performs daily and upgrade-related system administration (user account set-up, system updates, object customization, page layouts, sales territory transitions/changes, account address verification, usage metrics) and acts as a system subject matter expert.
- Manages Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Provides end-user support (functionality request research, system issue resolution, new and existing user training, accurate process and user documentation), responding in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Maintains the data infrastructure (tables, elements, formats) to ensure accuracy and data integrity.
- Assists with the testing of new system functionality to support successful implementation and deployment.
- Supports the implementation of new functionality, with the end-user in mind, including creating user documentation (processes, policies, user and administration guides, training resources).
- Collaborates and communicates with partners to ensure alignment on priorities, clarity of business needs/requirements, effectiveness of system functionality.
- Develops ad-hoc reports, dashboards and workflows to meet business needs and requirements.
- Safe-guards all customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of customer relationship management software and user support
- 3 years of operational experience
- Expert communication skills
- Expert project management skills
- Expert experience with change management
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Be action-oriented
- Be a leader
- Salesforce certification(s)
- Experience with Service Cloud and Pardot
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Stock options
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!