At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
As a Salesforce Architect at Khoros, you will play the critical role of owning our Salesforce implementation. You will manage a team of administrators/developers and work closely with functional leaders and subject matter experts to identify business requirements, lead development, and provide support for Salesforce. Strong people management, systems strategy, and programmatic development skills are critical.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Owning the Salesforce strategy and driving the roadmap, taking into account new releases and features from SFDC as well as 3rd party vendors.
- Managing and mentoring a team of admins and developers.
- Collaborating with operational stakeholders, including defining requirements, suggesting alternatives, and setting priorities.
- Designing best practices and guidelines for platform stability and expansion. This includes, but is not limited to, developing detailed business requirements, including use cases, risk mitigation, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining core integrations with related systems through the use of ETL and custom code.
- Providing direction and technical management for the planning, designing, implementation, integration, and operation of dynamic enterprise systems as well as vendor management.
- Assessing the impact of new requirements on all systems, from ERP to CRM to customer-facing systems
- 3+ years owning a Salesforce org that has multiple enterprise integrations
- 3+ years managing or leading a team of admins/developers
- 3+ years of programmatic development experience in Salesforce (APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components) including APIs (REST and SOAP)
- 3+ years of experience with MySQL and PHP. Experience with similar databases or languages is acceptable
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with integration between enterprise information systems
Nice to Have:
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience with Financial Force PSA
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM ?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus