Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market, and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal, and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.6-star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating .
The Salesforce Developer will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Communities deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform, designing custom components, and designing automated workflows.
The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM and Communities Platform.
The Salesforce Developer will work closely with company executives, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes. This role is a part project manager, administrator, architect, developer, and analyst.
This role is based in Austin, TX - remote applicants will not be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as system administrator/developer for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other tasks
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Assist in bug reports and troubleshooting
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals
- Document, design, develop, test, train, and deploy high-quality business solutions for Salesforce and integrated applications and/or databases
- Translate functional specifications into technical requirements
- Develop Apex classes, Controllers, Triggers, custom Lightning web components, Lightning pages, and other custom Lightning web applications needed to satisfy operational enhancements and business automation goals
- Design and build optimized, high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex/Lightning code with best practices in mind
- Integrate 3rd party platforms using a variety of Salesforce API web services including SOAP, REST as well as various API methodologies including Streaming and Bulk API
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 85% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality, providing recommendations for process improvements when warranted
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Lightning Experience preferred
- Visual Force development experience preferred but not required
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Read Full Job Description