About H-E-B H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $25 billion. Described by industry experts as a daring innovator and smart competitor, H-E-B has led the way with creative new concepts, outstanding service and a commitment to diversity in our workforce, workplace and marketplace. H-E-B offers a wealth of career opportunities to our 109,000+ Partners (employees), competitive compensation and benefits program and comprehensive training that lead to successful careers.
H-E-B Retail Media (HRM) is a new and exciting area of opportunity for H-E-B. We are a rapidly growing team of passionate and talented digital consultants working in a fun, fast paced and high growth environment.
H-E-B Retail Media is quickly becoming a leader in the retail performance media industry. The vision is to become the advertising platform of choice for CPG brands by increasing the effectiveness of their marketing investments. We partner with some of the world’s largest brands to drive their business with a variety of digital marketing and promotional strategies. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within a very large organization.
As Senior Account Executive, you'll serve as lead digital consultant to H-E-B’s most strategic and critical accounts.
We are looking for:
- 6+ years of related experience in the marketing analytics, digital marketing, ad sales
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to strategically structure and use frameworks to break down complex problems into clear steps and plans. Ability to further visualize and communicate to get leadership and stakeholders aligned to a vision or solution.
- Proven experience leading and managing large cross-functional projects and teams
- Detailed oriented and organized with ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- High EQ skills and ability to communicate clearly with all different types of people
- Exceptional follow through and process management skills
- High level of accountability, proven ability to take ownership
- Team player
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
What is the work?
- Develops sales objectives; establishes and reviews schedules for client check-ins; develops policies for addressing client issues or concerns.
- Oversees account management and maintains productive relationships with named, national, or key accounts.
- Directs work of others; assigns client accounts; manages team workloads; supports hiring, performance management, and developing Partners.
- Provides guidelines for up-selling and cross-selling; establishes individual revenue targets.
- Serves as SME and liaison between Sales and other company stakeholders.
Strategy / Sales:
- Manage pipeline and ad sales quota for H-E-B’s top strategic accounts.
- Develops sales campaigns; reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates;
- Work closely with cross functional partners to build out annual strategic plans based on the business goals and objectives.
- Creates and presents ongoing sales analyses and reports showing sales volumes and potential sales
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as H-E-B's Senior Account Executive?
- Expert interpersonal and influencing skills
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced leadership skills
- Ability to foster teamwork
- Ability to identify with and orient to the client