Senior Account Executive
A Cloud Guru is a world leading provider of online education. We focus on providing high-quality, affordable and engaging on-demand video courses to hundreds of thousands of technology professionals. We help our students learn new skills, gain valuable industry certifications, and excel in their careers
It’s an exciting time at A Cloud Guru - we’ve taught over 600,000 students since our inception 3 years ago; received US venture capital funding with a recent $2M raise in May; and we're now focusing on building out our B2B feature set and product offering.
We have ambitious goals for the year ahead and we're looking for a confident, curious, and customer focused Senior Account Executive to help us achieve these goals.
As a Senior Account Executive at A Cloud Guru, you'll be responsible for accelerating sales cycles and closing deals for net-new enterprise-level customers. This is a high impact role in our team that is perfectly suited for an experienced Senior AE who is relentlessly optimistic, genuinely curious, and who deeply believes in delivering awesome customer experiences. We move at lightning speed and have loads of growth opportunities for people who thrive working in a fast-paced startup environment!
From the outset you'll need to:
- Prospect, develop, and close new customers for A Cloud Guru’s Teams cloud training platform
- Close enterprise-level recurring revenue deals in the $75K-$1M+ range
- Identify, establish and nurture senior executive decision maker relationships
- Create accurate forecasts and tracks all activities in Salesforce.com
- Mentor junior account managers and sales development teams
- Deliver value drive solution demo’s and presentations
- Help scale and document sales team practices
- Attends trade shows as required
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- 3+ years of experience in a quota carrying SaaS sales role with at least 8 years of technology sales experience
- Proven ability to develop relationships at an enterprise level
- A history maximizing deal sizes with large, complex organizations
- Track record of crushing quota
- Top performer in previous roles
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Working with us
Our people matter to us. We know everyone has a life, and we encourage you to live it to the fullest. We understand that with a start-up life comes stress, pressure and change and for that reason our employees receive 20 days (4 weeks) of leave each year.
In addition to this we offer health, vision, and dental coverage, 401K and we pay commensurate with experience and potential to make sure you’re looked after.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our shiny new offices in Austin, Texas. While we do have remote workers, this role requires hands-on collaboration so the position requires that you live in or relocate to Austin.
We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.
Read Full Job Description