Senior Account Executive at Pushnami
Delivering more than 10 billion messages per month across browser-based push notifications, mobile app push notifications, and email, Pushnami enables brands to capture more subscribers, intelligently market to them quickly, and grow their revenue. Our clients love what we’ve built so far, and we can’t wait to make it even better. And since Pushnami is 100% privately held (zero outside funding or investment) and has been profitable from day one, we are accountable to only our clients and ourselves.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive to hunt and close our largest and most complex prospects. This position will report directly to the VP of Sales and Client Success.
As a Senior Account Executive at Pushnami, you'll get to:
- Prospect, develop, and close new business for Pushnami’s Subscriber engagement and monetization platform
- Close enterprise-level recurring revenue deals upward of $100k+.
- Mentor account executives and sales development teams.
- Identify, establish and nurture senior executive decision maker relationships.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Learn new technologies quickly and deliver Pushnami’s value proposition
- Collaborate with other sales teammates to create a winning culture
- Accurately forecast and track activities in Salesforce
- Deliver value driven solutions demos and presentation
What you bring to the table:
- Proven ability to develop relationships at an enterprise level
- A history maximizing deal sizes with large, complex organizations
- Top performer in previous roles with a track record of crushing goals
- Start-up experience a plus
- 3+ years of experience in a quota carrying SaaS sales role
Pushnami strives to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. In fact, we are so passionate about helping others that Pushnami donates a percentage of its gross revenue each month to a different local charity to make an impact on our community.
We offer a unique culture and environment that focuses on positivity, acceptance, and people rather than profits. We have grown from a staff of only 15 smart and talented people to over 40 in the last year alone. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.