RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- to empower the people who power the world. The Sales team encompasses all things revenue, customer education, and onboarding. These teams consist of new business sales account executives, post-sales professionals, sales enablement, and sales operations that ensure our customers are set up for success through the entire customer journey.
RigUp is hiring an Senior Account Manager for our Solar group who prides themselves on consultative selling. You’ll be joining a team of highly motivated people that are responsible for building up our network of Solar clients and further driving RigUp adoption across all accounts. In our more personalized sales approach, we’re consistently building lasting relationships with our clients to ensure we’re providing them with the best service available in the industry. With extensive knowledge of RigUp solutions and understanding of industry trends, you will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend solutions that maximize value. You get excited about finding new accounts, as well as growing within accounts to build champions and increase adoption.
Sound like you? Keep reading!
What you'll be doing:
- Building deep relationships with client and prospects
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Present RigUp solutions to clients and prospects
- Expand within accounts through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients to understand and address their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues clients may have
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual growth goals
- Willing to travel and sell “door to door” across anywhere there are opportunities
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Travel: This role will require 25%-50% travel
What you should have:
- Demonstrated 5+ years of consultative sales experience in the solar industry, preferably in the solar staffing space
- Extensive knowledge and interest in renewable energy markets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction
- Relentless hustle and grit
- High volume sales execution with a track record of success
- Versatile / Self-sufficient
- Team player + coach mentality
- Great storyteller able to capture attention and build trust quickly
- Competitive with a strong desire to win
- Consistent overachiever of goals, personally and professionally
- Bachelors’ degree
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description