Senior Customer Account Executive (CX Analytics - Central) at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
As a Senior Customer Account Executive focused on selling the Topbox CX analytics platform, you will be responsible for leading the sales effort into current Khoros clients and new prospects acting as the product expert.
The successful candidate will be insatiably curious, eager to ask questions and find solutions to how our customers can see even more value in our software and services. You will build trusted, lasting relationships with key decision makers through your in-depth understanding of how each of our customers use Khoros software to stay “all-ways connected” to their most important customers and prospects.
The ideal Customer Account Executive has strong sales acumen, able to maintain command and control of a sophisticated sales cycle and accurately forecast incremental revenue back to the business. You will have deep business acumen, knowing how to confidently run a well-executed value pitch meeting for a group of C-suite executives, while articulating technical Khoros differentiators to a group of influential end users. You will also have customer experience acumen, able to inspire customers by providing consultative strategies to help some of the world’s most iconic enterprise brands to better engage with their customers. Your hiring manager will value creativity, organization and work ethic above all else.
The Topbox CX platform aggregates all VoC channels allowing giving our clients unprecedented capabilities to identify root cause and take actions to improve business performance and operational efficiencies.
- Build strong relationships with Khoros sellers, both new logo and base account executives
- Support the Khoros sellers in their pursuits by leading the sales effort for the Topbox product
- In-depth understanding of the Topbox platform including the ability to demo the application live with prospects and customers
- Deliver predictable performance and results back to the business
- Crush your quota!
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant quota-carrying sales or commercially-driven account management experience
- Able to travel up to 50%
Professional Attributes Required:
- Positive attitude, coachable and self-aware
- Experience in enterprise selling to C Suite and wide organizationally
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Amazing work ethic
- Ability to see opportunities and take self initiative to act
This role is budgeted in the $230,000 - $260,000 OTE range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate’s experience and external market factors.