Senior Enablement Manager at Ontic (Austin, TX or Remote)
Who You Are
- You are a wearer-of-many hats and have a multidisciplinary skill-set related to people, management, organization, and development.
- You have been part of a successful revenue enablement team and know the metrics that demonstrate success.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and a clear communicator with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders, projects and deadlines while collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) across the business.
- You're creative and intellectually curious about sales enablement and any new methodologies and tools to deliver the highest quality support for our external-facing teams.
- You're not afraid to challenge the status quo or executive leadership when needed, leveraging data to support your strategy with success analysis.
- Responsible for core training coordination and facilitation – design and maintain adoption of playbooks, and identify competency and skills gaps to uplevel our sales execution and efficiency.
- Collaborate with sales leadership, marketing, product marketing, product management and operations to build, document and socialize our solutions aligned to a sales process and sales methodology.
- Evaluate program effectiveness qualitatively and quantitatively, with a positive impact on business outcomes, such as win rate, quota attainment, length of sales cycle, etc.
- Continuously iterate on the enablement strategy, cadence of training and methods to support closing the knowledge gap.
- Partner with product management and marketing to support internal training and communication around new feature or product introductions.
- Support the design, launch and maintenance of our internal training and certification programs to decrease ramp time for new sales and client-facing teams.
- Lead the evaluation and implementation of content delivery tools and technology that support sales and client facing teams.
- Plan and organize Sales Kick-Offs, ongoing training and delivery of content via creation of playbooks, videos, role-play, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in a high-performance organization in sales enablement, revenue-facing roles, sales training, or sales support and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies to support the enablement of the sellers
- Familiar with current sales methodologies such as Sandler, SPI, Challenger, SPIN, COM or account-based methodologies
- Strong written communication, presentation and training skills
- Experience in content delivery systems such as Guru is preferred
- Ideally involved in sales enablement groups and communities
- Experience working in a technology sales (SaaS) and enterprise sales organization