Our customer base is growing exponentially, and the amount of renewals is increasing quickly each month. The Renewals Manager has the responsibility to make sure that our customers get timely and accurate information to renew their contracts with us in time.
You will own this critical part of our customer journey. Through partnering with Sales, Success, Legal, Operations, and Finance, we're hoping to further increase our renewal rates and on-time renewals by being in direct contact with our customers and building increased visibility into our renewal pipeline stages and metrics. Our team seeks to solve inefficiencies in the renewal process to create a best in class the customer experience.What you’ll do
- Own customer renewals
- Increase renewal rate & on-time renewals
- Build, hire, and lead a global team of Renewals Specialists
- Introduce playbooks to get upside from our customer base
- Create systems and processes to improve visibility into our renewal pipeline, and forecast accordingly
- Work closely with Operations, Systems, and Sales and CX Leadership to further refine the playbooks and cross-functional responsibilities between Renewals, Customer Success, Sales, and Self-serve revenue teams
- Work with our global team to produce a world class customer experience
- 10+ years of experience in sales, customer success or commercial renewals, 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience navigating Enterprise B2B purchasing processes
- Experience hiring and managing Enterprise B2B customer-facing teams
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
- Ability to go deep into the details, but with a view on building scalable processes
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, New York, London, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 13 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!