Senior Sales Development Representative at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we're working from home due to COVID. Normally, you'll be working in the heart of Austin. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
A Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) executes outbound sales development campaigns to create qualified sales leads for the LogicMonitor sales team. Since the SDR is the "outbound spear" of the sales organization, they are expected to represent LM well, by clearly communicating with prospective clients. They will push learning from prospect engagements back into the SDR team in an effort to improve BDR productivity and create predictable BDR team results.
Here's a Closer Look:
Create sales opportunities for the sales team
- Utilize your technical and value based knowledge to create leads out of cold (or warm) outbound prospecting
- Ask qualifying questions to better understand needs and timing
- Determine if LogicMonitor is a good fit for prospect
Execute outbound campaigns created by marketing and sales
- Generate interest through follow up with relevant messaging based upon targeted segment
- Add additional sales pipeline to increase the growth of LogicMonitor
Proactively communicate with prospects, management and LogicMonitor team
- Be on the "frontlines", relay any information that may be of value to the team be it best practices, new features, competitive pressures, etc.
- Work as a team player to help make your peers and LogicMonitor better
- Attend a weekly sales call prepared to discuss your accomplishments for the week
- Attend a monthly sales meeting to discuss your business plan to overachieve your quota
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1+ years outbound sales experience (preferred)
- IT and/or Enterprise SaaS software knowledge
- A strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
- Manage a lead to meeting conversion quota on a monthly basis
- Manage all activities in a CRM tool
- The ability to articulate your accomplishments and future plans during internal team meetings
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.