Solution Consultant, Client Services at SailPoint
As a Solution Consultant within SailPoint Technologies’ Professional Services team, your role is very important for the successful setup, integration, and deployment of SailPoint’s Cloud Services. Your role will be on the front-line during implementation of new and exciting offerings at SailPoint Technologies. You will also work with customers and implementation partners to educate and provide guidance during the course of the engagements. You will develop expertise in the various offerings and become a subject matter expert to be utilized by internal and external teams. Your contribution will provide valuable design insights to development of future features. Your role is cross-functional interacting with a wide range of different types of roles within the organization.
- Setup, integrate, and deploy SailPoint's Cloud Services.
- Work closely with DevOps, Engineering and our Support team to help solve deployment issues
- Communicate implementation and product details with partners and clients at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Assist clients, post-implementation, with user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Assist Project Lead with post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Help enable customers, other team members, and partners on SailPoint’s Cloud Service offerings.
Ideal Candidate has:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Curiosity and the ability to quickly learn new technology, processes, and use cases
- Excellent skills at maintaining timelines for various active projects
- Proficient prioritization and task management skills
- Strong knowledge of enterprise software/architecture
- Proficient understanding of Database technologies
- Basic level of proficiency with a programming or scripting language
- Proficient understanding of data analysis techniques
- Strong self-starter and team player
- Proficient skills in technical training
- Ability to engage knowledgeable with a variety of stakeholders (DevOps, Engineering, Security, Product Management, Support)
What to Expect:
- Variety in terms of types of customer engagements and vastly different use cases
- Variety in terms of different technology and types of integrations
- Travel less than 20%
- 5-7+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 3+ years of enterprise software implementation and consulting experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience setting up and installing enterprise software on both Windows and Unix platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience working with customers and partners
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Familiarity with identity management systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell, SailPoint)
- Experience project planning, resource management, and scope management
- Experience managing testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans during the course of a project
- Experience deploying or managing SSO technologies (SAML, WS-FED)
- Experience with data analytics, data visualization tools, AI/ML, or Big Data
- Security software or internal IT audit experience
- Experience in a startup company
- Previous experience working with various SaaS platforms
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree, or comparable experience.
Position is based in Austin, TX. This position requires approximately 20% travel.