Sr. Manager, Sales Operations
The Global Sales Operations Manager manages support functions essential to field sales satisfaction and sales force productivity. The Sales Operations Manager will lead a team of Sales Operations Analysts at SailPoint improving sales and customer processes, workflow efficiencies, data, and metrics. This role will support the worldwide sales operation working cross functionally supporting sales, running operational and forecasting cadences, helping facilitate annual sales planning, and improving overall sales systems and tools. Functions that the Sales Operation supports include; quoting support, ad hoc reporting, sales process optimization, sales capacity, and territory planning.
This is a Manager level role, within Global Sales Operations, and you would be expected to be able to work strategically and effectively to build & manage various processes and systems and provide focused business analysis of all key critical success factors and Key Performance Indicators for Sales Leadership. The successful individual must be able to manage and scale a team of analysts, manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, establish priorities and own deliverables end to end. This individual must be extremely business/customer focused, able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, and able to manage delivery of high quality outputs in a dynamic work environment with ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
- Partner with sales leadership and finance teams to develop, implement and run a planning process to support Sales growth across global markets and channels. This includes capacity modeling, headcount planning, and business segmentation projections
- Collaborate with sales leadership and the finance function to design and optimize sales compensation plans including quota setting, and territory optimization.
- Define, develop, and document operational processes, systems, and reporting infrastructure to improve visibility and performance tracking
- Provide management and leadership to sales operations team members focused on supporting regional sales teams
- Manage and continuously improve forecasting and pipeline review cadences with local sales regions
- Assist in development of analyses and presentations for the Senior Leadership Team, sales management and product management
- Communicate informed conclusions and recommendations to senior leadership and operational managers that is tailored to the needs and requirements of the audience
- Support departmental need for ad-hoc reporting and presentations, including business reviews and management presentations.
- BA/BS Degree, MBA preferred
- Relevant experience in enterprise software sales of which a minimum of 5 years has been in a sales operation(s) function
- Demonstrated successful track record in growing organizations to support sales through the building and management of outstanding teams
- Positive attitude and flexibility when faced with fast-paced, complex challenges
- Excellent strategic and tactical business skills and a passion for using data to drive better decision making
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with diverse work groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to comprehensively and clearly present strategic issues and solutions to senior leadership
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word required
- Working knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM system required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.