Sr. Manager, Sales Operations at Miro
As a key member of the Sales Operations team you will work across Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing to deeply understand and improve our go-to-market engine. You will drive impactful Sales Strategy projects and build a foundation of our go-to-market operations from territory management and named accounts assignment to Sales compensation model and Sales productivity analysis and improvement.
As a member of the Sales Operations team you will report to the Head of Revenue Strategy & Operations and work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing leadership to drive Sales and broader go-to-market team performance. You will be a part of a top-notch Operations and Sales teams and work across San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, and Amsterdam.What you’ll do
- Help define sales strategy and key sales support systems including segmentation, coverage, and job design required to meet the rapid growth of the business
- Manage the end to end execution of territory planning, sales quota setting, sales compensation management & goals planning and KPIs for GTM leadership
- Provide analytical thought leadership, create actionable business insights, and establish strategic operational priorities for the Sales team
- Design, implement, and manage forecasting, planning, and productivity processes
- Help choose and implement the sales tech stack
- 5+ years of Sales Operations or similar experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS company
- Deep understanding of the Enterprise SaaS Sales process
- Strong analytical, operational, and project management foundation
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with Sales reps and leaders
- Subject matter expertise in modern sales tools; advanced expertise in salesforce.com
- Sales, Finance, or Management Consulting experience is a big plus
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- 401k Matching
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!