Strategic Enterprise Account Manager - REMOTE Midwest at Atlassian
Senior Strategic Solution Sales
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to help our customers compete and win in the modern, digital economy. We have built a multi-billion-dollar, fast-growing software business with over 180,000 paying customers, hundreds of sales and implementation partners, and millions of users around the globe. Our culture is open, welcoming, collaborative, and passionately focused on our customers' success.
Our Strategic Solution Sales team builds and implements an effective sales strategy. They drive the adoption of select products and services to our largest customers. At the same time, we want you to be a champion for our customers, providing feedback to our product and engineering teams and helping us optimize our customer experience. You will lead a territory comprised of named accounts and a geographic region, frequently working arm-in-arm with partners. You'll do all of this in tight coordination with our Channel Partners, Product Specialists, and Marketing organization.
There is simply not a more exciting and impactful strategic selling opportunity anywhere. Is this the opportunity for you?
In this role, you'll get to:
- Define and implement a clear vision for your territory and plan/communicate regularly on funnel/account/territory status, resource requirements, challenges, and successes.
- Work cross-functionally with other parts of the Atlassian Team (channel managers, SEs, inside sales, marketing, services, support, product management, and finance/legal) to ensure prospects are fully educated on the benefits of Scaled Agile, Atlassian's unparalleled technology offering, as well as what it takes to guarantee ultimate success in their digital/agile transformations.
- Partner, partner, partner - outstanding accomplishments are the result of great teamwork, and success at the enterprise level "takes a community". Work closely and openly with Atlassian partner management as well as directly with our partners who range from the world's largest IT service providers to other sales and service firms of all shapes and sizes.
- Regularly leverage leading tools and technology - Salesforce, the G-Suite, Slack, Zoom, etc - to work effectively both virtually/remotely and on-premise with your customers.
- "Be the change you seek" and demonstrate unselfish leadership while helping Atlassian to continuously improve our ability to better serve our marketplace.
- And never, ever &@%# the customer.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Proven track record of over-plan sales achievement.
- A minimum enterprise selling experience of 7-10 years working in field sales for software companies focused on Digital Transformation, agile PPM, ERP, BI, or other enterprise solutions.
- A history of working effectively in multi-channel, multi-product firms where internal/external bridge-building and partnering is an essential quality.
- Excellent business insight! Understanding of how to position, sell and negotiate value, calculate return on investment, and strategic selling.
- Mastered executive communication, but also feel comfortable working with technology evaluation and procurement teams.
- A big EQ.
- While highly proficient and confident, you remain coachable and strive to be the very best. Your ego is fully in-check.
- You aren't satisfied until our customers are enthusiastic references.
- An extreme sense of responsibility and accountability. We have ambitious goals and need you to execute relentlessly to "get stuff done".
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .