Strategic Sales Leader at Miro
Miro is looking to hire a strong sales leader to run and continue building our Strategic Sales segment and drive the company through the next phase of growth! In this role you will build, coach, and oversee a team of experienced sellers. You will be a member of the Sales leadership team and will work closely with every function to improve our processes and drive revenue growth. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs, and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.What you’ll do
- Hire, empower, mentor, and oversee a team of Strategic Account Executives
- Provide AEs with strategic guidance on effective territory & account planning
- Support the team in navigating, closing and expanding our largest customers (10K+ employee size)
- Build trusted, executive-level relationships with key customers to ensure alignment with top business objectives
- Ensure quarterly revenue targets and monthly goals are achieved
- Leverage data and insights to provide accurate team forecasts and pipeline generation strategies
- Help improve our product by providing sales and customer perspective
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions with GTM leadership
- 7+ years of Sales experience with strong performance and career traction
- 3+ years of Sales leadership experience at high-growth B2B SaaS companies
- Experience running Enterprise deals within accounts 5K+ employee size, and deal sizes in the high six & seven figures.
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the sales process
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Consistent track record of selling software into large Enterprise accounts and achieving personal and team goals
- Proven understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.