Technical Account Manager at Brightpearl
Come join one of 2020’s Best Places to Work in the heart of downtown Austin where we’re making the lives of retailers simpler by automating the back office.
We pride ourselves on work-life balance so before we get too into your day-to-day, here are some of the things we bring to the table: generous PTO (20 days in all) plus 12 holidays, stocked kitchen, 6th street location, 100% paid medical and dental, but that’s not all, check out our website to see what else!
About the Technical Account Manager Role
The primary role of the Technical Account Manager (TAM) is to help our customers achieve their business goals through using Brightpearl, thereby retaining and growing their business relationship with Brightpearl.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) position is a critical role within the Customer Success Team, where our goal is to ensure the success of our customers. Brightpearl’s TAMs proactively drive the technical and business health of our customers through proactive account management, adoption review, issue management, coordinating solutions/priorities, understanding support health, identifying best business practices and managing all escalated customer issues which may occur.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success, and a previous background in supporting ERP / Accounting software / Inventory Management solutions and who wants to add more value through customer engagement in order to provide a superior customer experience. We have an incredibly talented team and a goal oriented and collaborative culture.
- Provide exceptional account management for all requests (business and technical) from assigned customer accounts
- Successfully manage a book of business: taking on new clients following implementation, continually provide advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Brightpearl and retail best practices
- Perform periodic business reviews to ensure clients are achieving their business goals
- Proactively review a TAM dashboard to monitor
- Open issues with appropriate escalation
- NPS and CSAT
- Support tickets
- Account adoption and utilization
- Customer health
- Business Reviews
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Possess a deep understanding of the customers goals via success plans
- Obtain and coordinate Brightpearl product roadmap and release schedule with customers, including new features.
- Have a deep understanding of the Brightpearl product. Be a product expert
- Contribute to feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Located in Texas or willing to relocate
- College or university degree preferred
- 2+ years of technical account management experience or supporting a similar product
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Previous experience being a product expert
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leaderships skills and problem solving skills
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 2020
- Competitive compensation package: salary, stock options, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and beer on tap
- Work downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Enjoy frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- We’re an energetic, driven organization who believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval.
Right now, we’re all doing our part to flatten the curve by working from home, but whenever its safe to return to the office, we offer:
Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what it’s like to work with us!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.