Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Commerce Technical Account Manager (TAM) provides pro-active services designed to improve customer IT operational health in assigned accounts, as part of the Premier Support program. The value the TAM brings to the customer is successful operation, and hence realization of value, of Adobe products. Additionally, TAMs focus on increasing customer satisfaction, reducing support costs, and providing awareness needed around product improvements.
This position requires a technical candidate, with a strong development/consulting/support background and proven customer-facing, and relationship management skills. The TAM will be the point-of-contact for delivery of pro-active services, best practice advice and guidance, and being the customer's technical advocate within Adobe. They will also coordinate with the Account Management, support, consulting, TechOps and engineering teams in Adobe, to ensure technical queries are addressed, in a timely manner, to meet the project timelines and requirements. The TAM also needs a deep understanding of the products, and technologies involved, to help assigned accounts avoid issues, mitigate risks and manage changes.
What you'll do
- Deliver pro-active and preventative deliverables and best practices
- Advise customers of upcoming releases and possible impact, and guide through complex environment changes
- Provide onsite and production support
- Conduct regular knowledge transfer sessions
- Coordinate support and drive customer technical issues using consultative methods, and in partnership with support and engineering teams
- Manage technical escalations and critical issues
- Own and execute customer status calls and reporting, and provide regular service reviews
- Travel to customer sites, with 10-15% on-site work
What you need to succeed
- 2+ years programming and/or scripting experience, in addition to 2+ years business analysis experience
- 2+ years of Magento experience
- Extensive experience working in complex enterprise IT environments in consulting, support, account management or development roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is a must; bilingual in another language would be helpful
- Proven successful customer-facing skills to include running presentations and organizing and running high-profile customer calls and meetings
- Ability to solve complex enterprise issues with solid understanding of web technologies (Linux, NGINX, Apache, MySQL, Redis, PHP), Linux CLI and shell scripting and web-application security vulnerabilities (i.e., PCI compliance concepts)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent