LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Due to Covid-19, we are 100% remote for the foreseeable future. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Training Engineer (TE) will create, deliver, and maintain technical product training for both internal and external audiences. The TE will use their knowledge of training best practices to create world class on demand and instructor-led training experiences. In addition, they will be responsible for maintaining the LogicMonitor Certification program, including all relevant training and certification exams.
Here's a Closer Look:
- Create, deliver, and maintain ongoing training activities in all formats (classroom/virtual/on-demand)
- Facilitate, manage, and continuously improve training for internal and external audiences
- Manage, curate, and maintain the training portal (Skilljar), and ensure artifacts are easily and readily accessible at the point of need
- Develop on demand training courses using Articulate Rise
- Develop deep understanding of Training Team processes, responsibilities, and tech stack
- Facilitate live training for customers, both remotely and on-site
- Apply project management skills to plan, execute, and measure all training programs and initiatives
- Work extensively in a cross-functional environment and ensure alignment with all teams
- Maintain LM technical knowledge by working closely with Product Management on future releases, product enhancements, and other changes
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years' experience developing training content in any format (classroom/virtual/on demand)
- Working knowledge of training development methodologies such as ADDIE & SAM
- Working knowledge of scripting languages; groovy, JAVA preferred
- Experience developing technical training strongly preferred
- Familiar with e-learning development tools such as Articulate Rise
- Experience managing or administering server application/services, eg. LAMP stack, IIS, MySQL, MSSQL
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.