Integrations Engineer- Implementation
Supply chains are disconnected, fragmented, and in the stone age. We believe the market has it wrong and we believe there is a better way. We can build the defacto platform and market network to connect, automate, and optimize the supply chains of the world. This is a multi trillion dollar opportunity. Today, Shipwell transforms your supply chain by combining digitized freight, real-time tracking, and an integrated partner network in one simple and responsive platform. We are working with the top companies in the supply chain to connect with our RestfulAPIs. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 100 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25 and Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2020.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
What You’ll Do
Help ensure the success of Shipwells client’s by completing integrations with all relevant systems and trading partners to enhance our integrations marketplace. This person will be able to tactfully manage A2A and B2B complex integrations that drive impact and results for Shipwell and our clients. This role will report directly to our Head of Account Management.
- Develop architecture and framework for integration marketplace to allow us to go from one to many in scalable fashion
- Work externally with external partners to ensure successful integrations and distribution of the platform
- Utilize Salesforce, Jira, and Gainsight to update the status of ongoing client implementations and ticket process
- Work closely with members of the Product, Solution Engineers, Professional Services, and Customer Success team to ensure clients have a positive experience with Shipwell during the integration phase of implementation
- Set, manage, and deliver internal and external integration timelines
- Ability to discover, engage, and solution requirements
- Translate business requirements and workflows into technical specifications, implementation, and support documents
- Clearly communicate client needs and expectations and collaborate with Product and Professional Services to ensure clients expectations are met and exceeded throughout the integration process
- Develop SLA’s and KPI’s for team
- Drive root cause analysis and corrective action process
- Drive continuous improvement for integration marketplace
What You’ll Need
- College graduate holding a BA/BS degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or other related field
- 6+ Years Integrations Experience in a fast paced, complex operational environment
- Experience in the Logistics Industry is strongly preferred but not required
- Demonstrated familiarity with Informatica, iPass/ESB
- Ability to write custom integration scripts
- TMS, ERP, CRM, and WMS knowledge a must
- Superb knowledge and experience working with EDI, API, Postman
- The ability to think critically and natural curiosity for solving problems
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Expert knowledge of SQL/MySQL/NoSQL and ETL
- Full-stack working knowledge: Ability to prototype solutions with technologies that span across the backend, frontend, storage,, and data streaming systems.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Motivated individual who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to change and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Offices in Austin, TX, Chicago, IL or 100% remote
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
- Health, vision, dental, teledoc, STD, LTD, & Life
- 401k plan
- Generous parental leave
- Subsidized gym, cell phone, learning and commuter reimbursements
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
- Team building events and office competitions
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work within one of our office location cities (Austin and Chicago) or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc.