- Build microservices using modern methodologies and tech stacks.
- Work closely with your team to choose the best languages, libraries and frameworks for the task at hand.
- Learn the underlying data and work effectively with SQL Server and our other data stores.
- Commit to the kind of automation and testing that allows us to respond quickly to the business and deploy code without fear.
- Join an amazing team that’s built to operate autonomously, collaborate easily, and produce capital-Q Quality products while never forgetting the importance of team culture.
- Collaborate with Edge developers outside your team through guilds, hackweeks, pull requests, design sessions, and tech reviews to broaden your knowledge, friendships, and impact.
- Collaborate creatively with top-notch product and design teams.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- An absolute commitment to quality.
- Proven proficiency in modern back-end development and makes well-reasoned design decisions.
- Experience working with Java/Kotlin and SQL Server.
- A commitment to test coverage as a core principle.
- Experience with Microservice/SOA architectures.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Bonus points if the candidate has:
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure tools and technologies.
- Experience with .NET Core or Kotlin frameworks.
- Experience with ML concepts and technologies.
- Experience working in the freight industry.
- Loosely held, strong opinions about how software should be built.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.