HRIS Administrator at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is seeking an HRIS Administrator who will be a trusted resource in our HR system platforms, act as a consultant to the organization -- understand processes and where data exists, what limitations there may be, and how to transform into actionable solutions. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Human Resources, HR technology, and is interested in building highly strategic and impactful solutions using a variety of technologies.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the administration, configuration and ongoing maintenance of various modules within our HRIS cloud systems as assigned
- Be a point person for end to end company-wide HRIS projects and systems, with ability to interpret business needs and evaluate, enhance and build tools to automate scalable processes
- Responsible for understanding existing integrations and making modifications on the creation of new integrations as needs arise
- Provide day-to-day system production support, including resolution of all system related issues
- Conduct and coordinate testing for system enhancements and system changes due to new or changing business requirements, as well as software upgrades and releases
- Develop, document, and maintain system admin procedures, and employee resource guides
- Submit and monitor open tickets for system fixes or enhancements globally
- Monitor global workflow, functionality, and permissions
- 3+ years of hands-on HRIS administrator and configuration experience in SAP SuccessFactors; preferably the Employee Central and Compensation modules
- Administrator experience in other HRIS applications related to Learning, Performance, Reporting and other various HR systems
- Understanding of integrations and API design
- Experience using reporting/query tools and data management tools
- Enthusiasm for learning new technology and a love of process improvement and data integrity; interest in driving administrative efficiency with accuracy
- Strong project management and communication skills, including Agile expertise
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to set priorities to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating and time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data to ensure correct and efficient integration of HRIS system
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a related field preferred
- SAP SuccessFactors Benefits experience is a plus
This role can be remote in the North America region.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.