Partner Success Training Specialist
HomeAway, basedin Austin, Texas, is the world leader in vacation rentals with more than 2million unique places to stay in 190 countries, and is a part of the Expedia,Inc. family of brands. HomeAway offers an extensive selection of vacationrental homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits,especially more room to relax, for less than the cost of traditional hotelaccommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners andproperty managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.
HomeAway is looking for a Training Specialist todesign and develop training material for our Partner Success team at our Penn Field office location.
- Design,develop, maintain and improve new and existing training information for theHomeAway Partner Success team related to new hire orientation, new products,new process, new tools, and consultative skills.
- Conducttraining needs assessments and communicate with team.
- Design,build, and maintain associated training evaluations and tests.
- Collaboratewith Partner Success management and coaches to document training materialrelated to consultative skills and messaging.
- Collaboratewith product and improve relationship marketing to document and align newproducts, and messaging with existing consultation process.
- Collaboratewith technical guides to document content related to growing processes and jobaids.
- Communicatesmall improvements and product updates to global Partner Success teams.
- Improvethe overall design, setup, and administration of content within KnowledgeManagement and Learning Management systems.
- Buildglobal reports for training evaluation, attendance, and testing metrics.
- Supportprogramming of new hire and training events.
- Overseeknowledge transfer of training material to regional training deliveryspecialists.
- Assistwith the training translation process.
- 80%training development; 20% training delivery.
- Knowledgeof instructional design principles including training analysis, design,development, implementation, evaluation and knowledge management.
- Knowledgeof documentation management and version control.
- Knowledgeof sales and mentorship, learning and development principles.
- Strongwriting and social skills.
- Understanddetails, quality-focused, organized self-starter.
- Abilityto understand complex problems, assess and vet all available information, andprovide and implement successful solutions.
- Abilityto work independently and handle multiple projects in a dynamic and growingenvironment.
- Basicknowledge of Learning Management System functionality and instructional designtools such as Leader Guide pro, Camtasia, Articulate, MindFlash, or similartools preferred.
- Proficiencyin Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor’sdegree required.
- 2-4yrs demonstrated work experience.
- Salesforce.comexperience a plus.
- E-commerceexperience a plus.
- Desireto establish a career in instructional design and development a plus.
- Competitivehealth and insurance benefits.
- Annualtarget bonus or commission.
- Paidvacation and sick time.
- Vacationrental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program.
- Freesnacks and beverages.
- Frequentcompany update talks with our leadership team.
- Freelisting on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic,adjustable stand-up desk.
- DiscountedMetro & Rail pass.
Weare an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.