Payroll Manager at Medallia
- Process monthly and semi-monthly payrolls across 19+ countries worldwide
- Process international payrolls in EMEA, APAC and LATAM regions, knowing country specific nuances and rules when processing payroll in order to ensure compliance
- Serve as a backup for the team handling ad-hoc questions and pitching in around monthly and year end US payroll processing
- Support stock reporting and tax requirements in different countries with knowledge of RSU, NQuals, ISO, ESPP) as applied to payroll compensation
- Ensure compliance with all corporate and country specific policies and procedures
- Assist the team in partnering with our Accounting, Tax and FP&A teams during its monthly, quarterly and year end activities
- Participate in payroll related audits like 401(k), worker’s compensation and financial audits
- Partner and manage our various payroll vendors across the world
- Assist the team in providing excellent payroll support by addressing requests, queries and concerns from Medallians, internal partner cross functional teams as well as our payroll vendors worldwide
- You are well organized, data-driven and comfortable managing multiple projects and stakeholders at once.
- You are a true team player who can easily partner with the team and other functions across the company.
- You have set up new country jurisdictions related to entity or rep office creation and are able to follow through on withholding tax and registration requirements in-country.
- You are a self-starter who can be independent who is capable of driving business results without significant supervision.
- You want to partner with the Senior Manager to improve and scale our global payroll processes and services.
- You maintain confidentiality and discretion of payroll information.
- 8 years’ total work experience processing payroll in the US, EMEA, APAC and LATAM
- Ability to handle international payroll processing through inputs or through a platform where applicable
- Ability to deliver accurate and on-time payroll
- Flexible to time zone differences during input submission deadlines to our payroll vendors worldwide
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Experience using Paylocity and Workday HRIS
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Suite apps
- Proficiency in Excel functions like vlookups and pivot tables
- Hands on experience in Netsuite, especially posting entries
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Global Payroll - Knowledge and hands on experience in country payroll processing. Specific experience in UK, France, Germany, Mexico, Australia, Argentina and Canada to name a few
- Accounting - Able to create payroll journal entries, reconcile payroll related accounts and assist the team in partnering with other teams to analyze flux on payroll accounts
- Knowledge of Expatriate and Mobility payrolls.