Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
As the Senior Talent Acquisition Analyst you are obsessed with leveraging data to help us analyze, develop and improve our hiring efficiency and quality. You are able to develop and automate “run of the business” reporting while providing analysis and insights that synthesizes information with simplicity. You know that producing quality, predictive data and insights will help us move complex manual processes into streamlined automated processes in the future.
- Run our TA data and analytics program by developing and running weekly, quarterly, and annual reporting on sourcing, interviewing activity, tracking and trending towards quarterly hiring goals, and candidate experience.
- Develop automated solutions like dashboards for day to day or on demand reporting
- Help the TA Leadership team scale our recruiting systems and tools to maximize workflow efficiency, ensure compliance while enhancing the candidate and internal stakeholder experience.
- Develop reporting to ensure all global hiring processes meet SOX/OFCCP and other compliance requirements.
- Provide dedicated reporting support to Recruiting leaders in each region.
- 5+ years working in an analyst function
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience building dashboards and automated on demand reporting
- Experience with Visier, Tableau and other insights visual tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with: Lever, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed and Google Suite of products.
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven insights and translating those into business process or operational improvement recommendations
- 3+ years working in an analyst position in Talent Acquisition/People
- Experience creating organizational and operational efficiencies
- Ability to build relationships in a highly matrixed, global organization
- Global project and program management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.