Technical Recruiter (Contract) at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!), and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general-purpose database platform designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. In 2017 MongoDB was the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years, and we’re still growing at ~60% globally year on year.
To help fuel and manage additional growth we’re currently seeking a Contract Technical Recruiter.About the job
- Build strong relationships with Hiring Managers and partner with them on everything from writing job descriptions to setting recruiting strategies, and closing candidates
- Understand your business unit’s objectives and challenges and leverage that information to attract quality candidates
- Work effectively with internal clients to ensure the selection process results in quality hires
- Develop creative sourcing strategies resulting in pipelines that meet hiring goals
- Ensure applicants have a positive interview experience from the screening process through offer negotiation
- You’re smart, passionate, and driven
- Have a Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- Have previous experience in sourcing, recruiting, and closing top technical talent
- Have a data-driven mindset and use data to shape your recruiting strategy
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while wearing many hats
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*