Associate Partner Success Strategy Analyst at Vrbo
Vrbo is looking for a Partner Success Strategy Junior Analyst to help the company drive a step change improvement in partner (homeowner and property manager) performance on its family of sites. You will report directly to a Partner Success Strategy Manager and up through the VP of Global Sales Strategy and Operations.What You'll Do:
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Working with the Partner Success leadership team, you will make recommendations that improve the performance of our sales team from one that is historically focused on selling advertisements to one focused on improved partner performance.
- You will conduct quantitative-based analyses to derive clear insights to enable leadership to set strategies and make well-informed business and investment decisions.
- You will collaborate effectively across all business and support functions at Vrbo (i.e., Executive management, Partner Success, Customer Service, Marketing & Analytics, Product & Design, Information Technology, Finance & Accounting, etc.) to implement new processes and programs and ensure timely delivery of high-impact work.
How You Will Help Drive and Scale Strategy in Partner Success:
- You will develop world-class analysis and models sought at prioritizing Partner Success activity
- You will provide input into the information, tools and technology that will optimize the efforts of our Partner Success front-line teams
- You will manage programs, projects and initiatives as needs of the organization evolve and ensure they result in successful outcomes
Are You Up To The Challenge?
We are seeking individuals who have experience coordinating and conducting the "strategy process", including:
- Framing complex business problems and understanding the “big picture" quickly
- Identifying key issues, prioritizing analyses and developing well-structured recommendations/strategies
- Communicating complex problems, analyses, insights and recommendations concisely
- A strong record of professional performance
- Critical thinker with passion and tenacity for problem solving
- Applied curiosity with a high tolerance for ambiguity and ability to act despite incomplete information
- Strong modeling and big data skills preferred (Excel, SQL required, Qubole, R programming, etc. are pluses)
- Successful leadership of highly complex projects
- Extraordinary project management ability, organization skills and attention to detail
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience is recommended
- A demonstrated record of academic excellence
- College/University degree from a premier program combining business, computer science, and/or IT a plus
- Experience at a top tier consulting, private equity or banking firm a plus
- Interest and experience in technology, e-commerce and/or consumer products
- A passion for the travel and vacation rental industries
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on vrbo.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.About Vrbo
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of HomeAway and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.