Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support senior staff in achieving business objectives. This role will be fully remote so the location is open. As an integral part of the global W2O team, the Executive Assistant represents the senior staff to internal and external parties, interfacing with diverse groups across multiple corporate levels and locations. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, 1300+ person global agency!
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly calendar maintenance, management, and communication.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and events for internal teams and clients, including in-person meetings, conference calls and conferences.
- Handle travel arrangements.
- Complete, submit, and track expense reports; reconcile credit card charges as necessary.
- Backup front office reception as needed.
- Keep organized files and archives online and offline.
- Word document production and PowerPoint presentation support, including document/presentation preparation.
- May serve as point of contact for specific clients, including coordination of calls and tasks.
- Cooperatively work with rest of administrative team to ensure seamless and efficient administrative and operational support to across the agency and locations.
- Conduct ad hoc research and obtain information as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Understand and support the goals, strategies, vision and culture of W2O Group.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to learn rapidly and be resourceful.
- Recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material.
- Excellent writing and editing skills; articulate oral communication skills, in person, on the phone.
- Positive “can do” attitude, performing with a sense of urgency and with a client service orientation.
- Professional presence and demeanor.
- Minimum 5 years’ administrative experience in large company with multiple locations.
- Experience working in a marketing/PR/communications agency preferred but not essential.
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.