Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Professional Services group within the Customer Experience division of Workfront, an Adobe company, provides outstanding implementation, optimization, and integration services to ensure Workfront platform adoption and customer success.
Workfront is the Enterprise Work Management Platform that helps marketing, IT and other enterprise teams to transform their work from traditional, siloed and rigid to digital, connected and flexible. Workfront reaches beyond the confines of traditional project management to meet the needs of the workplace as a complete connected operational system of record. Workfront is trusted by thousands of Global Enterprises like Cisco Systems, iProspect, Schneider Electric, Sony and Trek.
What You'll Do
The Consultant owns the implementation (or optimization) of a customer's Workfront instance. The right candidate will be capable of leading discovery, design, configuration and launch sessions to produce sophisticated enterprise solutions based on customer requirements. This role requires certification in the Workfront product (that we provide) with an experienced knowledge of Workfront including an understanding of object relationships, design and configuration leading practices, as well as business process engineering/re-engineering.
The Principle Consultant should have a firm grasp of general and sophisticated business practices including the ability to identify gaps and issues in processes and systems. Experience with reporting structures, project management, approval workflows, and other typical business functions is required for success. A Consultant reviews customer needs and provides solutions by using standard methodologies. They serve as domain specialist to the customer, and to internal teams.
Additionally, the person in this role should be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data sets, assessing needs and providing action plans. They will be able to make recommendations for solving common and unusual organizational problems, strategize on company vision and guide customers in the appropriate direction. They should accomplish these tasks while staying within the contracted scope of the project. The Consultant will identify new opportunities for expansion to facilitate the sale of additional licenses and services.
The Consultant must maintain high levels of integrity including demonstration of strong written and verbal communication skills. A strong presence with skills in leading conversations at all levels of an organization and handling multiple personalities is required. As always, an outstanding customer experience that leads to customer success, is our most meaningful goal.
- Work directly with the customer to understand and detail their needs and deliver a prescriptive enterprise solution
- Lead enterprise-wide pre-discovery, discovery, design, configuration, and launch of Workfront instance, following a validated methodology and approach, to successfully enable customer to achieve their unique business objectives using Workfront
- Review and analyze sophisticated requirements, define scope and related level of effort, assist with staffing plan (by role, group, etc), respond and satisfy gaps, identify risks & issues, and develop solutions accordingly
- Work with other members of the team to deliver solutions within agreed upon timeline
- Increase adoption of Workfront ultimately growing the business value and return on Workfront investment
- Develop enterprise framework, project charter, RACI matrix, change management procedure, project plans, design documents, roadmaps, templates, layouts, queues, custom forms, reports and other project artifacts that align with the defined requirements and project plan defined during engagement
- As a client billable resource, deliver high-quality consulting services, including customer training, to ensure our client's Workfront implementation/optimization and go-live success
- Serve as a workflow/process configuration mentor, coach, and knowledge resource for client
- Find opportunities for growth and continuous improvement within your team and the larger Professional Services organization
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree or 10+ years combined equivalent practical experience in area of consulting, implementing, delivering solutions or customer-facing projects
- Sales, pre-sales scoping, customer success, or other related customer relationship building
- Workfront System Admin experience, with Workfront Certification (or ability to become certified upon hiring)
- High technical capability and ability to deliver sophisticated documentation (including diagrams/flowcharts)
- Superb communication, interpersonal, problem solving and relationship skills
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills
- Experience crafting project charters, leading governance conversations, and helping customers gain adoption through change management
- Knowledge about API development and system integration
- Practice working with customers who use Agile/Kanban methodologies
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and able to prioritize personal workload
- Willing to travel 50% to 75%Degree