Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking an experienced Global Mobility professional to join our multi-talented Total Rewards team and lead our immigration and employee mobility programs, and shape Medallia’s mobility philosophy and strategy for the future. You will serve as the subject matter expert, encompassing casework across NORAM, EMEA, and APAC.
Successful candidates will have a passion for program management, a talent for analysis and problem-solving, and above all, focus on creating an incredible employee experience. If you thrive working as part of a fun, collaborative, and smart team, and want to grow your skillset, you’ll love the new challenge ahead of you.
- You are adept at summarizing complex ideas to audiences unfamiliar with the subject, such as explaining complex visa processes for overseas business assignments.
- You have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and a focused attention to detail.
- You can confidently analyse a situation to recommend appropriate action to HRBPs and leaders, such as changes to immigration requirements that impact certain employees.
- You are able to work independently, while exercising judgement in sensitive or pivotal situations.
- Develop corporate mobility policies & processes to ensure regulatory compliance, mindful of long-term sustainability, and focus on a positive employee experience.
- Partner with leaders, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and hiring managers across the business, providing technical immigration guidance to onboard and retain key talent through case management of domestic and international moves. You will also play a key role in regional expansions to ensure compliance in immigration and employment matters.
- Provide guidance on total rewards, tax referrals and move processes.
- Manage external global immigration counsel and tax advisors to ensure a high level of client support for employees.
- Analyze immigration and relocation data to identify opportunities for program improvement; present insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Management of international assignee benefit plans (medical insurances).
- Support the Global Benefits team in a ‘follow the sun’ model to ensure efficient and effective management of international benefits.
- 2 years of experience in Global Mobility / In-house immigration, either as a specialist or part of a broader HRBP role
- Working knowledge of US Immigration and work authorization requirements, demonstrated through program management or application of company immigration processes
- Strong technical knowledge of US immigration
- Experience in a multinational growth company
- Working knowledge of global visas (particularly for the United Kingdom, Australia, and Singapore)
- Understanding of benefit programs and application
- Vendor management experience
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.