Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Marketers are increasingly relying on Adobe to help them solve their biggest challenges and increase loyalty, retention, acquisition, and revenue. As a Technical Consultant, your primary responsibility will be to help customers realize these goals through the use of Adobe Campaign's advanced marketing platform. You will solve complex technical challenges such as integrating multiple data systems via multiple protocols, implementing a solution that can provide real-time decisions for millions of customers, and connecting customers to all the products in the Adobe Marketing Cloud. Your knowledge of databases, programming languages, and web technologies will allow you to translate business requirements into detailed designs that ultimately make our customers' lives easier by leveraging Adobe Campaign. To our customers you will be the expert of our software and teach them best practices. To other internal groups at Adobe you will be the voice of the customer and pass on feedback from the field.
What You'll Do
- Implement Adobe Campaign on time and on budget using database technologies, programming languages, and web technologies. This is a hands-on development role.
- Collaborate with other Adobe consultants from Campaign and other Marketing Cloud solutions, both in the U.S. and off-shore, to design solutions that increase customer retention, loyalty, and acquisition
- Enable customers and partners on Adobe Campaign best practices through a combination of side-by-side coaching and remote enablement
- Take ownership of delivering successful customers for small and medium sized projects
- Create referenceable customers who are eager to share their successes with the marketing community
What You Need to Succeed
- Eagerness to learn new applications of traditional technologies
- Passion about the customer experience and driving customer success
- Excitement about being part of a rapidly expanding team with evolving responsibilities
- Ability to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience of senior technical and business executives
- Proficiency in implementing enterprise software
- Proficiency in SQL development including ETL implementations
- Familiarity with XML
- Ability to travel to customer sites may be needed (25-50%)