Account Executive, Commercial Growth at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.The Challenge
Adobe is looking for an Account Executive for our Commercial Business for our Marketo business unit who will focus on new business acquisition in the Growth business segment. If you are a dynamic salesperson, looking to join a software company with plenty of room to grow, apply today!
This role sits in our Denver office and reports to the Manager, Commercial Growth Market.The Role
- Nurture and sell to a defined territory segment consisting of accounts between $100M- $500M in business revenue
- Prospect, develop, qualify, and close new and existing leads for Adobe Campaign and Marketo’s entire suite of products resulting in $50k-$750k in ARR.
- Manage pipeline hygiene in Salesforce to provide forecasts on weekly cadence to your Commercial Sales Manager
- Navigate deal cycles 2-6 months in length
- Negotiate business terms with line-of-business, senior management, and C-level executives
- Own and manage existing accounts for additional cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Work closely with Customer Success, Support, Solutions Consultants, and Professional Services to satisfy customer’s implementation and servicing needs
- Travel to prospect and close business
- Minimum of 5 years of on-quota sales experience selling B2B SaaS solutions
- A proven track record of selling Enterprise software application deals into targeted named accounts
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large organizations while navigating lengthy and complex sales cycles using a value-based selling methodology
- Proven ownership of all aspects of territory management, pipeline building, and closing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-growing and changing environment
- Teamwork, strong communication, and internal partnership skills are a requirement
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.