Account Executive (SMB) at Postclick
Who are we?
We are innovators combining machine learning and AI with human insight to reshape digital marketing. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
You love your work, and you want to be a part of an extraordinary Team! As an Account Executive selling Instapage at Postclick, you will help the company meet and exceed revenue goals. You will identify and understand prospects’ needs and pain-points, educate them on Instapage, value proposition, and close long-term partnerships.
Working with a combination of inbound and outbound opportunities, you will sell the Instapage solution to marketing executives at mid market and Enterprise size companies.
A day in the life
- You will work the full sales cycle (discovery, solution overview, post-click health analysis, proposals, negotiations, contract execution, etc.) and close a high volume of annual deals with large advertisers.
- You will consistently beat your ARR quota and generate and maintain a high volume of qualified pipeline
- You will log all activity in Salesforce, maintaining clean data and accurate forecasts across all of your opportunities.
- You will work with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop customized pitches, demos, and overall sales strategy, based on the learnings you achieve from your sales engagements
- You will work with our Client Partners to ensure that your new customers have a smooth onboarding process and become long-term partners of Postclick.
- You will achieve mastery of the Instapage platform and become an expert in the digital advertising and post-click optimization space.
- You will provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1+ years experience in a closing role at a B2B SaaS organization
- Experience selling to C-level, VPs, and Directors in the marketing function
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM. Superb organization skills, attention to detail, and diligence with logging all activity in CRM.
- Excellent communication abilities to effectively run productive sales conversations over live calls, voicemail, email and online presentations.
- Competitive spirit, high energy, self-motivated team player
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, sick leave) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid WFO/WFH/Remote culture
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply, if needed.
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you’re as excited as we are about finding out if we’re a good fit for each other, let’s talk.