ClearDATA is seeking an enthusiastic inside sales professional with a deep knowledge of healthcare technology to join our growing sales team as a Account Executive to help us truly make a difference in Healthcare! If you’re passionate about creating a new category of technology that will fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our team. As a key member of the sales team, you’ll work closely with your Marketing counterparts to qualify and further develop warm leads by performing custom, end-user requirements analyses. These are complex, competitive sales that require a high degree of cloud computing knowledge, sales acumen, and tenacity. The ISE's first responsibility is to meet, or exceed, monthly quota expectations, by delivering an exceptional prospect buying experience, thorough knowledge of the product portfolio, and a well-orchestrated sales process.
Note: ClearDATA is conducting all interviewing and on-boarding virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone will work from home until it is safe to return to our offices at which point long-term, flexible work-from-home policies will be determined.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You have a lot of energy matched with superb communication skills. You fuse these skills with your product expertise to overcome objections, land new accounts and secure upgrade opportunities within our existing customer base. You excel in a fast-paced environment, exceeding goals and leading your team to do the same. When something isn’t working, you shift gears quickly, coming up with a new approach and renewed energy to tackle any challenge. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to use your organizational skills to create a productive workflow that the larger team can understand and follow efficiently.
What You’ll Do:
- You will contact customers and prospects daily via phone to identify, manage, and close up-sell or add-on opportunities through all sales stages. You’ll conduct regular prospecting and sales calls to target accounts in order to impart product attributes and deliver demonstrations via online meetings. Using your strong prospecting, account management and closing skills, you’ll achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and forecast goals as well as other defined objectives. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Record daily sales activities in our CRM system to track interactions with prospects and customers
- Coordinate customer-facing activities as a critical part of closing business and managing customer relationships
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policies based on prospect requirements and sales results
- Understand sales targeting including, talk-time/dial, funnel contribution, revenue and pipeline creating targets
- Create reliable forecasting models that ensure long term forecasting accurate
- Provide updates and reporting on forecasting and other sales activities such as pipeline development and active deals as part of your regular reporting duties
What You’ll Need:
- Cold Calling Experience
- Ability to close deals over the phone
- Experience in forecasting attainment to quota on an established book of business while accounting for new logo growth
- Minimum of 3 years’ technology solution sales experience companies
- Cloud IT / Healthcare IT / Life Sciences IT sales preferred
- Ability to converse comfortably with and effectively present to customer senior executives
- A proven track record of identifying and closing sales that meets or exceeds individual quota
- Superb business development and negotiation skills
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Team Player
- What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Ability to articulate the benefits of cloud and digital transformation in healthcare and life sciences
- Experience in Public Cloud Healthcare (AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform) Hosting Solutions
- Understanding of healthcare and life sciences regulatory environments including HIPAA and GxP.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Stock options.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D