Come join one of 2021’s Best Places to Work in the heart of downtown Austin. Brightpearl is the number one digital operations platform (DOP) for brands and retailers. We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing their business. “People First” is one of our core company value, so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
The Account Executive is responsible for all new business within a defined Territory. The role aligns to the customer journey – from their initial interest, through qualification, evaluation, solution scoping, negotiation, and closing. You will manage the entire sales cycle and close new business from inbound and outbound generated leads. This includes managing an ecosystem of partners within the Territory, who are a key source of high quality leads. You will carry an individual sales quota with an expectation to meet and exceed this consistently, supported by an excellent team at Brightpearl.Your Day-to-Day
- Achieve/exceed a monthly sales quota and monthly pipeline goals
- Adherence to the Brightpearl Sales Playbook
- Lead the Territory Team (through weekly meetings, and monthly meetings with marketing) to ensure the successful planning and execution of monthly events (online and in-person) for customers, partners, and prospects
- Develop and manage relationships with new prospects
- Understand the desired outcomes, challenges and opportunities of prospects and develop solutions to meet their needs and exceed their expectations
- Manage the entire sales-cycle and present the value of Brightpearl to business owners and operational staff
- Demonstrate our product via screen sharing demos and on occasion, face-to-face
- Accurately forecast on a weekly basis, whilst developing a reliable pipeline of opportunity for future months
- Develop and maintain satisfied and reference-able customers
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to increase opportunity value and win rates
- Some outbound activity (targeted industry and partner events, call-out days)
- Leverage Salesforce and other tools, to effectively manage pipeline and sales activities
- At least 3 years’ software sales experience, ideally selling B2B software solutions over the phone and in person, as well as experience managing a territory;
- Demonstrable, consistent, over-achievement against sales targets;
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/SaaS solution sales experience, experience of selling to SMBs or experience of selling direct to independent retailers/wholesalers;
- A consultative selling style combining effective questioning techniques;
- Ability to explain and demonstrate technical solutions in non-technical, business-focused language;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: retail, wholesale distribution, warehousing and e-commerce.
- Degree educated is preferable.
- Preferably in Austin or willing to relocate
- We are not sponsoring visas at this time
BenefitsBrightpearl Perks and Benefits
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 2021
- Competitive compensation package: salary, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays and Your Birthday
Right now, we’re all doing our part to flatten the curve by working from home, but whenever its safe to return to the office, we offer:
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beer on tap
- Work downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Enjoy frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- We’re an energetic and inclusive organization
- We believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval.
- Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what it’s like to work with us!
Brightpearl is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.