About Billd (www.billd.com)
Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Billd is looking for an Account Manager to handling a critical part of Billd’s operations: processing and managing the day-to-day deal flow from contractors. This role will combine detailed underwriting, customer service, account management, and financial operations. The ideal candidate has experience in Finance, Lending, and/or the Construction industry.
- Own and drive value through managing the material purchases submitted by contractors. This includes underwriting the purchase, setting up accounts payable, and communicating with both the contractor and supplier to ensure a seamless purchasing process.
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contractors on any questions or issues related to their purchases, the Billd product, and lending terms
- Serve as the first line of defense in any contractor or supplier disputes – effectively manage disputes to enable optimal outcomes
- Support ad hoc internal projects, such as internal audits and updates to internal, contractor and supplier procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years in account management, underwriting and/or contract management roles
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment across different functional departments includes sales teams, finance, legal and compliance and customer care
- Excellent customer services and communication skills
- Preferred to have familiarity with technology tools used by the company such as Salesforce, Dropbox, Microsoft Office Suite, and DocuSign
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.