Business Development Director - E-Commerce at SpyCloud
SpyCloud is located in Austin TX, This position will be remote.
The Business Development Director – E-Commerce will take SpyCloud’s easy-to-use solutions to prevent account takeover and thwart online fraud to partners in the E-Commerce space. Your deep industry experience and contacts enable you to identify, negotiate, and close strategic relationships that demonstrate SpyCloud’s clear value for consumer account takeover prevention with e-commerce platform, payment, and fraud prevention partnerships.
SpyCloud is on a mission to keep companies and consumers safe from data breaches, account takeover and online fraud. Cybersecurity is an exciting, evolving space, and SpyCloud in particular is a special place to work. We are at the forefront of the fight to disrupt the cybercriminal economy and make the internet a safer place to do business.
- Identify, evangelize to, and promote SpyCloud to leaders in e-commerce platform, payment, and fraud prevention partnerships.
- Close partnerships with leaders in in e-commerce platform, payment, and fraud prevention partnerships, with an eye toward optimizing recurring revenue.
- Prepare, manage, and prioritize engagement and go-to-market plans focused on the various key e-commerce segments of Fashion and Apparel, Beauty and Personal Care, Entertainment, Household Goods, Electronics, and others.
- Collaborate with partner product teams to create unique, high value, offerings based on SpyCloud platforms.
- Develop relationships with prospective partners, while deepening and maintaining existing partner relationships with key strategic e-commerce providers.
- Negotiate contract terms with partners and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with SpyCloud and partner teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
- 10+ years of experience in strategic business development roles in the Ecommerce/payments/retail fraud prevention and deep understanding of security issues related to those markets.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field(s).
- Demonstrated achievement in initiating and growing Strategic Partnerships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose product solutions for partners.
- Have an existing global network in the Security and e-commerce markets.
- Have a great attitude and are excited about working in a startup environment where culture means everything.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.