Business Development Strategic Account Manager at SpyCloud
Business Development Manager
SpyCloud is searching for our next great Business Development Manager to help us grow our partnerships. SpyCloud has quickly become the leader in recovering exposed credentials from the dark web and underground. We have partnered with some of the largest companies in the Finance, Travel, Security, and Technology markets to help them protect their employees, customers, and enhance their product offerings.
The ideal candidate will have over 8+ years of experience in data partnership sales, focused on the insurance, risk and broader financial services markets. In this role, you will be tasked with identifying, negotiating, closing and maintaining profitable partnerships with industry-leading organizations. We will rely on you to partner with other internal departments to conduct market research and develop and execute on a strategic business development plan. This role will require occasional travel within and outside of the United States.
- Identify potential partners in the target markets and produce a business development plan
- Build and articulate value proposition across different products and partnership segments
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Coordinate with finance and operations on business cases, pricing model, legal contracts and billing arrangements for data partnerships
- 8+ years successful experience identifying, developing and managing key strategic revenue partnerships in cyber intelligence, and cybersecurity and fraud.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales,SAAS and Strategic Partnerships
- Solid understanding and subject matter expert on Cyber Security
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose product solutions for partners
- Have a great attitude and are excited about working in a startup environment where culture means everything
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Sales CRM tools