Clinical Training Lead, Strategic Account at Wheel
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:25 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 8, 2021
Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work, Best Small Company to Work For and Best Paying Company. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re building an amazing team of Wheelies. Come join us! Check out a recent Crunchbase article about our growth.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
As a Clinical Training Lead for a Strategic Account, you will play a key role in the growth of Wheel. This role will be the clinical training lead of a strategic account and conduit between the Wheel clinicians and internal Wheel teams. You will partner closely with the Medical and Operations teams to help facilitate a successful enterprise client launch and oversee clinical processes and protocols for our telehealth clinicians, utilizing expert level experience in compliance and clinical process within virtual care. The Clinical Training Lead, NP for Strategic Accounts will be responsible for the successful onboarding and training of clinicians. They will partner with the Head of Training on curriculum design, and will drive training completion initiatives within the Wheel clinical network. This role will partner closely with the Medical team to deliver on these initiatives.
You’ll employ your clinical skills and expertise to ensure clinical safety remains paramount throughout enterprise client launches. The ideal candidate will have the unique combination of a strong clinical background as a Nurse Practitioner mixed with telehealth leadership experience in clinical training and quality, and expert level project management skill within clinical operations. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is driven to build, scale, and train clinical teams within virtual care while optimizing processes to establish a best in class clinical organization.
- Support the successful onboarding and training of clinicians dedicated to a strategic account
- Partner across multiple stakeholders, and work in close collaboration with Training to design and implement the clinical training program
- Deliver & facilitate clinician training and collaborate internally to drive trainings level of engagement and participation
- Act as liaison between Wheel and strategic clients regarding clinicians performance and placements and provide feedback as needed to clinical network
- Provide subject matter expertise in regards to compliance measures
- Represent the clinical network internally and assist with fielding questions, removing roadblocks, and liaising cross-functionally to optimize the clinician experience
- Clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner or PA- active licensure required
- 3+ years of experience with strategic accounts, leading telehealth clinical operations & training
- Subject Matter Expertise in Compliance, Clinical Education/Training, Clinical Onboarding, and Quality Assurance within telemedicine/virtual care
- Experience creating clinical training content and a proven track record of success in clinical training engagement
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading large-scale, high impact projects that involve high visibility clients and internal teams
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing projects while adhering to deadlines
- Ability to work with and partner across a diverse workforce, from clinicians to operations managers
- Expert communicator and relationship builder; proven ability to cohesively lead teams and effectively implement change
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. That’s why we are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description