Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for an inspired, technical presales professional to join us at the intersection of Commerce Strategy and Cloud Infrastructure as a Cloud Solutions Architect. In short, we deliver the value of Adobe Commerce Cloud to our prospects, customers and partners through product, technical, and sales expertise, and we help ensure that Adobe Commerce customers are setup for success.
What you'll Do
We draw collectively from experience gained in the enterprise Cloud computing, hosting, and/or technical services industries with a strong focus on eCommerce.
We assist in closing revenue opportunities large and small. Excellent listening skills and attention to detail allow us to align capabilities to a merchant's requirements and deliver compelling sales presentations.
Critical to the role is the ability to assess a prospect's current situation (pains/objectives) and define a value solution approach based on Adobe Commerce.
We act in the role of a trusted advisor to our internal teams, prospects, customers, and partners around our current technology, architecture framework, and operations. We also lead architecture overviews and technical Q&A sessions.
We help develop presentation content, demos, and merchant-specific infrastructure configurations to drive licensing and pricing.
We work with Product teams to share market feedback to influence the product roadmap.
What you need to succeed
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of Study
- Minimum 3 years of Magento architecture, technology services, or hosting experience, or equivalent experience with another eCommerce platform (e.g., Oracle ATG, Hybris, SFCC/Demandware, NetSuite SuiteCommerce)
- Proven understanding of web application hosting infrastructure including web servers, database servers, content delivery networks, application performance monitoring tools, GIT-related code deployments, and various devops activities
- Preferred familiarity with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Platform.sh, New Relic, Fastly CDN, or equivalent technologies
- Preferred familiarity with the advantages of a Platform as a Service (PaaS) deployment model versus traditional on-prem or Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment models
- Experience as a technical sales engineer is preferred. Candidates without sales engineering experience will be considered for the role
- Ideally will have experience of working in the following industry sectors: retail, online B2B Sales, media/entertainment, computers/technology, product manufacturing
- 15-20% travel required in the future
- Ability to work from a home office