Commercial Customer Success Manager at Miro
Miro is growing its Customer Success team and we are looking for customer-focused individuals to join us! A Customer Success Manager on our Commercial Team has many responsibilities, from onboarding customers and setting them up for success to deepening relationships with our existing customers and increasing the value they get from our services. Your role will impact a variety of customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform. You will help them from onboarding to renewal with Miro to increase their productivity and results.What you’ll do
- Manage a portfolio of roughly 125 Commercial customers
- Maximize customer retention metrics
- Become a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcome through scaled engagements
- Identify, track and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Ensure product adoption by onboarding new customers and new teams
- Make sure that customers get maximum value from Miro and give them insight into this by running tech-touch activities (Webinars, Email Campaigns, User Meet-ups, etc.)
- Work closely with Account Managers to identify additional license opportunities.
- Develop best practices for new customer onboarding and customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success.
- 2+ years in Account Management or Customer Success managing complex accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate and excited about the prospect of helping build out our Commercial Customer Success processes.
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills as you collaborate with various stakeholders within Miro.
- Proactive mindset and excellent time management skills.
- Willing and able to travel abroad occasionally.
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!