Customer Success Manager at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically. This role is to support the Customers of our recently acquired company, TopBox.
The primary objective of the CSM role is to work directly with multiple Topbox clients to ensure our software drives high levels of value and return on investment for the client companies. The CSM will manage implementations, train users, configure application features, and work with clients to develop the best ways to solve their customer-impacting issues. As a CSM, you’ll work closely with Topbox’s Product Development team, Sales team and others to improve our products, recommend enhancements, advocate for your clients and educate prospective clients.
- Have a keen interest in the improvement of the overall customer experience
- Have a natural curiosity toward the deeper understanding of why problems develop in complex environments
- Be comfortable interacting with large data sets to interpret and understand relationships
- Be willing to learn and understand client business environments, products, services and processes
- Be comfortable communicating and presenting analytic findings to clients (internal and external)
- Be able to direct the activities of small teams to achieve objectives
- Ability to perform unstructured analysis of clients’ business problems
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Direct client management/relationship experience
- Experience with use of analytic and/or data visualization software
- Experience working with large data sets for analysis purposes
- Experience implementing or supporting cloud-based applications (SaaS)
- Strong presentation skills including advanced PowerPoint skills
- Prefer experience with analytic or Voice-of-Customer or Customer Experience software
- Experience working with linguistic models and creating libraries of significant terms would be very useful
- Ability to grow and scale upward with a fast-growing company
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Experience in managing complex internal and external customer relationships
- Proactive and positive approach to work and tasks
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
This role is budgeted in the $65 - $72K OTE range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate’s experience and external market factors.