Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
The Customer Success Manager is a trusted partner and point of contact for Wheels clients, reporting into the Account Executive and partnering closely with internal Wheel teams, client operations teams to deliver operational excellence, manage day-to-day client interactions and operations, and identify and address areas of improvement to support Wheel’s ability to consistently deliver value. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for owning the operational and relationship components, while providing the best customer experience.
Customer Success Managers are highly organized and accountable client leads, who are able to project manage operational initiatives while building trusted relationships externally and collaborating to draw from the vast expertise of Wheel’s internal teams. The Customer Success Manager adds value by ensuring that Wheel strives to solve large and long-term client business problems, doing so by strategically engaging with the client beyond immediate requests.
- Manage client objectives, expectations, and timelines by communicating directions/changes to internal team members, and acting as an internal and external project manager who ensures successful tracking and delivery of client goals across key financial, clinical, operational, and service capabilities
- Support Account Executives in client communications and meetings, including but not limited to, Quarterly Business Review meetings with senior client leadership, as well as operations-level conversations across customer teams (e.g. with product, clinical and customer experience/service teams). Ownership of all presented materials, agendas, scheduling, and meeting notes/memos
- Lead client specific projects/initiatives that require project management, coordination with internal teams, client client updates
- Own & build client relationships, gather and understand their requirements and asks, assisting in the strategic development and implementation of ongoing business needs
- Gather and analyze performance data to identify trends and areas of success and improvement, determine root cause issues, create work plans, and develop quality output for internal and external constituents
- Support the design, build, implementation and ongoing management of of new products, and/or support for client initiatives and play an active role in expanding client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of on-the-job experience in a similar customer-facing role
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to engage, build credibility, and create trust across all levels of an organization
- Experience managing a range of priorities and accounts, focusing on what’s critical
- Comfort with ambiguity: experience adapting in rapidly changing environments and contributing to an evolving sales process
- Healthcare experience and domain expertise, in particular with digital health companies
- Flexibility and adaptability to accept the rapid changes inherent in Wheel’s growth-stage environment, with the ability to function independently and a bias towards action
- Previous experience working for a fast-paced start-up
- Curiosity: always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
Wheel continues to maintain its commitment to creating an inclusive and equitable work environment, and believes pay transparency is an important component. We are reviewing our internal policies and practices to ensure this is enabled for all employees, regardless of where they are located. In the meantime, this role can be performed remotely, with the exception of Colorado on a temporary basis. Colorado-based candidates will resume consideration in Q1 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description