Director, Pharma CDx Business Development, West or East Coast at Invitae
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
- Develop and execute business plans for targeted accounts. Complete a territory business analysis for management review on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain relationships with major Pharma customer to design and coordinate clinical trial strategy for early through later stage programs.
- Work with internal ArcherDX clinical market development and regulatory teams to deliver the product requirements within a regulated clinical trial environment.
- Identify Companion Diagnostic (CDx) opportunities and non-CDx opportunities (non-registrational, research, etc)
- Implement pipeline strategy for ArcherDX products/applications to support Clinical Trials (ie. Solid tumor, heme oncology, immune-oncology, CART/gene therapy, etc)
- Maintain and develop the CRM database, provide monthly sales pipelines and forecasts
- Review, understanding, and compliance with all Regulatory and required policies and procedures (ie. GDPR, IT, etc).
- Minimum 5 years of business development, sales or market development experience with direct ownership of Key Accounts (Pharma/CRO preferred)
- Skilled communicator comfortable working with personalized medicine and effective communicating to both internal and external audiences; a team player
- Strong understanding of NGS as well as Pharmaceutical therapeutic development in personalized and targeted medicine
- Self-starter with the ability to create and execute plans
- Ability to build and analyze models to forecast and track results
- Understanding of Regulatory Requirements (GLP, GCP, GMP, CLIA) within a Drug Development process including Phase I, II, III, IV clinical trials associated with personalized medicine requirements.
- Willingness to travel (50-75%) and residence in the West or East Coast
- Assigned Key Accounts and other accounts in US and/or global where Candidate has strong relationships. Candidates should live on the east or west coast, and be familiar with the area and accounts
- Graduate (minimum) qualification in an appropriate science subject, molecular biology preferred
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.