Lead Development Representative at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with companies like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
We are looking for a stellar Lead Development Representative to help attract enterprise customers to the Khoros brand. You will be reaching out to strategic target companies to help generate interest in our awesome suite of product offerings. You'll also work closely with sales leaders to research and develop call strategies, messaging and territory development. As part of your onboarding you will receive world class sales training.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
- Create and a deliver a point of view on how Khoros can help prospective customers
- Navigate complex organizations to find the right prospects and deliver compelling messaging
- Leverage sales tools, to effectively manage inbound leads by emails, dials, and social selling techniques to generate new sales pipeline
- Collaborate across sales and marketing to set meetings with net new customers
- Never stop learning about our products, the roadmap, and how Khoros delivers value
- Understand, internalize and be able articulate the value Khoros brings to the market in all of your communications
- Overcome common sales objections to develop compelling conversations
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent);
- 0-2 years work experience; previous sales experience preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills - you're not afraid to pick up the phone to introduce yourself to potential customers
- Excellent organizational skills, technologically proficient (Gsuite, MS office)
- Outcome driven team player