Manager, Sales - IFP at Bright Health
- Establish and maintain relationships with Platforms and National General Agencies, local agency management and key agent partners
- Implement growth plans for each Platform and General Agency; set production expectations and secure tangible commitments
- Provide new insight and train to Bright Health’s national strategy to incrementally increase sales with national vendors and agencies, including third party relationships
- Achieve agent recruitment targets and increase number of producing agents
- Partner with Broker Managers to execute Bright growth initiatives consistently across geographies
- Demonstrate Broker channel leadership by providing Broker Managers strategic and tactical guidance, coaching and keeping them focused on the big picture.
- Educate agency partners and agents on Bright's compelling value proposition. Recognize their client relationships and potential fit within Bright Health's offering. Provide ongoing sales support and problem solving.
- Implement Broker training blueprint to include face to face, webinars, job aids, resource pages, text, care partner trainings, etc.
- Drive management and performance by identifying, tracking, and analyzing key performance indicators via tools provided including CRM and other data aggregation platforms (Ex: Partner Score Card)
- Collaborate with Bright’s Sales Leadership and market leads to set sales strategies for each region based on geographical needs
- Maximize growth opportunities by identifying new distribution opportunities (associations, ICHRA, strategic marketing alliances)
- Manage assigned budget, monitor expenses and drive profitable growth
- Ensure compliance with company policies and all relevant CMS, State and Federal guidelines
- Roll up your sleeves and take an active role to achieve team's overall deliverables
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associates Degree, or equivalent work experience required.
- Six (6) years’ experience in an IFP Distribution leadership role with expertise in IFP P&L Management and Managed Care Strategy required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred, not required
- Active Life, Accident, & Health license
- FFM Certification preferred
- Effectively communicate and represent Bright’s mission, vision, values and key growth initiatives
- Engage Platforms, General Agencies, Agencies and Brokers by being resourceful and thinking outside the box
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain strong broker partner relationships
- Effectively communicate plan benefits, network and value adds
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Professional and positive demeanor
- Comfortable interacting with a wide variety of personality types
- Identify key platforms and broker partners, understand agency book of business and build compelling reason and encouragement for placement of membership with Bright Health