Manager, Sales Operations at Bright Health
- Sales Operations
- Focuses on Commission System processes and delivering accurate, timely result
- Identifies best sales and support practices and implements processes to ensure profitable membership growth
- Interfaces with many areas of the company and responds to inquiries involving commissions, legislation, product information, and policies and procedures for all Employer/Group products
- Implement organizational strategies, policies and procedures. Improves the operational system, processes, and policies in support of Bright’s mission
- Manage our sales operations process to support current and future Employer/Group markets
- Manage vendors delegated to perform specific plan operations (FDR Oversight)
- Broker Support
- Responsible for supporting National broker new sales and renewals and sales support activities for the Employer line of business.
- Implement our commission structure and bonus schedules for our broker partners. Duties may include, but are not limited to: Analyze and administer Employer/Group sales programs and agent and agency commission reimbursement programs
- Support our Agent Website and other online Agent technology. Participates in system database testing for new system programs.
- Assist the larger team in the certification and appointment of brokers
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Four or more years of experience in Employer/Group with special emphasis on Level Funded, Large group ASO and all sizes of fully insured products with a focus on sales operations, especially with running a proposal team and supporting a Commission Program.
- Focus on assisting our broker partners including, delivering an accurate and timely commission process
- Knowledgeable in day-to-day operations and have strong understanding of the sales experience in healthcare
- Strong collaborator and problem solver
- Ability to thrive and deliver results in a sometimes-chaotic environment
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS