Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Workfront Customer Success at Scale at Adobe team sits within our Customer Success organization. We seek to drive customer adoption, business outcomes, and retention of the Workfront application in a predominantly one-to-many fashion.
Working with the Head of Customer Success at Scale to build the vision and define the strategy, tactics, and roadmap for a low/no/tech-touch pooled approach, the role is for an eager, strategic, proven Manager and futurist, to help form the team and programs delivering scaled Customer Success.
What You Will Do:
A key responsibility will be to develop proactive and reactive "at-scale" strategies crafted to meet retention, expansion, and advocacy goals. Working with our Program Manager, Operations Team, and Scale Customer Success Managers (CSM), you will lead delivering & testing these strategies to build playbooks that efficiently and measurably drive adoption, maturity, and growth throughout the customer journey at scale.
Crucial to our success will be growing and strengthening the team, and as the manager, this role will own team development in the areas of recruiting, training, prioritization, performance management, and customer feedback.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Advocating for the customer internally and serving as an escalation point for customer success issues
- In partnership with our operations and program management functions, analyzing customer and team performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
- Partnering with Customer Success (CS) leadership on the greater vision and strategy for the CS organization, proactively identifying areas for innovation and improvement to help drive retention goals
- Growing strong internal relationships with the larger Customer Success Organization, Sales, Product, Support, Customer Enablement, and other departments to drive our success
What You Need to Succeed:
- A validated, results-evident SaaS customer management track record ideally in pooled or one to many environments, or with a large number of customers simultaneously
- Be results-oriented and autonomous, adapting to change quickly
- Be a master at prioritization
- Possess a deep desire to make customers successful and advocate on their behalf
- 2+ years of Customer Success Management leadership experience with a proven track record of mentoring, motivating, and empowering employees to achieve their best while maintaining high employee morale
- Proven ability to align a team around and hit goals
- Experience delivering customer success in a low-touch/no-touch environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups (verbally and in written form)
- Self-motivated, decisive, and experienced in organizational change
- Experience working effectively with all levels of management as well as with cross-functional alignment
- Ability to use data to analyze information, make connections, and demonstrate deep-level thinking to make decisions to identify and implement new opportunities
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and ability to communicate in a variety of mediums
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively with contending demands
- Ability to collaborate with teams of all sizes while also being able to work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent relationship-building skills; ability to grow and cultivate relationships with customers and internal partners
- Proficient with tools such as Slack, Google Product Suite (Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Sites), & Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, SharePoint, Powerpoint, and Excel)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time for team and company events post-COVID
- Experience with Workfront or other enterprise work management tool preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
About the Company:
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an outstanding work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unusual Check-In approach where feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.